Councils provide a range of specific programs, services and facilities especially for young people in their community. These may include:
- Youth centres and drop-in spaces
- Skate parks, recreation and sporting facilities
- Personal support including advice, counselling and referral services
- Homework clubs
- Neighbourhood and community houses
- L to P driver program
- Youth festivals
- Youth advisory groups and committees
- Youth programs such as arts and music, education and skills training, mentoring and leadership, social groups.
Learn more about
- Contact your local council to find out about youth services
- Youth Central Vic – support and advice for youth on study, training, jobs, events, family, housing, finances, transport and staying safe
- Youth Central Vic on Facebook
- Youth Central Vic on YouTube
- FreeZa- music, art, performing and event information for youth.