Victorian local government jobs offer opportunities for people with diverse skills. The sector delivers more than 100 services and employs staff in the areas of health and community care, corporate and business support, engineering, planning and community development, and environment and emergency management.
Local government offers you the opportunity to:
- work directly with the community
- work in any location across the state
- be involved in on-going learning and development
- negotiate flexible working arrangements
- take part in employee health and recreation programs
- undertake further study.